- Supported features
- Configuration steps
- Single Sign-On (OpenID Connect) initiated via Okta.
- Install the GoRetro application in your Okta instance.
- If you haven't already, sign up and create a GoRetro account (www.goretro.ai)
- The Okta Single Sign-On integration is only available for accounts on our Enterprise tier.
- Make sure that the team members' emails exactly match their Okta accounts.
- Complete the steps below to set everything up.
After installing the application, you need to obtain some information that you will have to send to GoRetro’s support. You will also need to edit one of the App-settings.
Gather information from Okta
- In the Okta admin page, click on the GoRetro application and then navigate to the Sign On tab.
- Copy the values of Client ID and Client secret (click the eye button to toggle the visibility).
- There should be a section that has a link titled OpenID Provider Metadata. Click this link. In the JSON document shown, look for a key titled “issuer” and copy the URL-value.
Gather miscellaneous information
Create a new board in GoRetro and copy the entire URL from the browser window. The URL should look like this: https://app.goretro.ai/dashboard/team/LARGE_ENCODED_GUID/ (“LARGE_ENCODED_GUID” will be replaced with your unique identifier)
Send the information to GoRetro
Once you have all the information (summarized below), email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Issuer URL
- GoRetro board URL
GoRetro support will handle your request and get back to you once the integration is configured.