Oscar Academy Awards Retrospective Format for Dev Teams
What is the Oscar Academy Awards sprint retrospective?
This sprint retrospective type is an excellent way to boost team morale and keep everyone motivated and happy. These retrospective meetings are meant to be fun and involve everyone on the team by having everyone vote and giving out “awards” to everyone. The retrospective is run in this manner:
There are certain categories laid out including:
○ Personal Motivation
○ Good Attitude and Cooperation
○ Good Environment
○ Capacity to Solve Problems
○ Capacity in Development
○ Anything else your team decides would be a good fit for the members
● Once all the categories have been named, team members are asked to take a few moments and vote for a team member for each category.
● Once everyone has voted, the votes are tallied, and the “awards” are given out. It is nice if everyone can receive an “award”.
The Oscar Academy Awards retrospective is a fun way to motivate your team and give everyone a little recognition for the hard work that they’ve put in. It is a great way to recognize the good qualities in everyone and to encourage them to continue to do a good job.
What are the Oscar Academy Awards sprint retro format uses?
This retrospective is used to encourage and motivate team members. It is more fun than anything, but it can work great as a team building activity. By recognizing the good qualities in everyone, they will be motivated to work hard.
When is the Oscar Academy Awards sprint retrospective used?
This retrospective can be used any time when you think your team needs some motivation or a morale boost. It is also a great way to end a quarter or a sprint by celebrating wins and encouraging everyone to keep up the good work.